Tag I did for a friend

Share your completed projects
steven252000

Tag I did for a friend

Post by steven252000 »

Here is a tag I did for a friend at work who just got a new patrol vehicle. It is for a 2012 Tahoe.Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
gj1

Re: Tag I did for a friend

Post by gj1 »

REALLY GOOD JOB!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
steven252000

Post by steven252000 »

Thanks.....I did however get it slightly crooked when I put it on the tag :( But not too bad.
papasue

Post by papasue »

My mother always told me that if there are slight imperfections you know it was hand made by someone with love.

I think it looks great!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I don't see any crooked...looks PERFECT!
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

Wow, you did a really, really nice job there! It's looks very professional and clean. Looks like you have a business to work on now! :-)
steven252000

Post by steven252000 »

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.........I truly wish I could make a career out of this....lol. I am at the point in my law enforcement career that I wish I could do something else. 17 years at it now.....just gets frustrating so bad at times. The political side of it all bites. At times it seems no matter how hard you try it is still not good enough. Oh well. At least I have a job. I have been out of work for 2 months after having rotator cuff surgery. My stress has been reduced so much during this time. My physical therapy is going pretty good but that too is frustrating at times. I guess by this time in my mind I should be back normal.....but that is not the case. Oh well all of this is nothing that winning the lottery could not cure. ;)
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Certainly hope that you will improve each day! I heard that staying away from grains helps the healing as they cause inflamation.
Perhaps your doctor and therapist have mention this. It would be something to try, if not.
Hope you feel better. I think this forum and digital creating and project making is theraputic. You are doing soooo well. Congrats!