admin - SPAM-PROJ. GALLERY

Share your completed projects
TheresaTT

admin - SPAM-PROJ. GALLERY

Post by TheresaTT »

OK, THIS IS RIDICULOUS ! The whole gallery is spam. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Since i am up throughout the nite working, can i clear off this crap. The PG has been this way for days.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
papasue

Re: admin - SPAM-PROJ. GALLERY

Post by papasue »

T, all you have to do to volunteer to be a moderator is send an email to support@craftedge.com.

All the help we can get to keep the spam off would be much appreciated by the 4 moderators who try to keep up.
:)
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I log in several times a day and try to report as many as I can. We get so many I can't begin to imagine how the moderators can keep up. It's such a shame because it takes some of the enjoyment out of browsing the forum. :(
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

The spam here is getting worse - by amount and topics. I usually log on late at night and try to get rid of as much spam as possible so that people don't have to see it first thing in the morning. The last few days I've noticed other mods have beat me to it and new spam hasn't been posted when I'm on.
Heather
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Please just report them as you see them. It really helps the moderators. Having discussions with CraftEdge on any options to control the spam a little more.
Sandy in PA
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

There's strength in numbers; right? Maybe if we all contribute to report, we'll get it under control. Here's hoping. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

There's all kinds of things wrong with the second sentence in my last post. I think I meant to say if we all "..."contribute and report..." Is that any better? :lol: I think you get my gist. Brain is not in gear today.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

Thanks guys. I just learned how to look up the moderators. ;) I am not the techy person most might be but I am sure vigilant on crime. Well, that is crime isn't it. ?? Oh well, I know you guys are busy and this will take lots of time, I am sure but i sent a not to CE to help. Since I work nites, maybe i can help get it cleaned up before morn. I will need lessons tho. :lol:
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
annienet

Post by annienet »

I sent an email also. Just waiting on instructions.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

still haven't heard anything.
Annie, how bout u?
Theresa