For Sale: KNK Force and Accessories

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
SandE

For Sale: KNK Force and Accessories

Post by SandE »

I ordered a KNK Force and accessories a month ago and need to sell it. I just don't have the time that I thought I'd have to learn it in-between work and family (spouse has various health issues that have cropped back up). Blades were never used, only my pen tool. Everything is in perfect shape.

(1) KNK Force
(1) KNK Force Engraving Tool
(2) KNK Force Standard Detail Blades (Red)
(2) Force 15"x15" Mats
(6) Oracal 651 Vinyl 12"

I'm using SCAL 4 Pro for Mac, but you can use any software that's compatible. I'll have to read the terms on SCAL 4 Pro for Mac, but the license may be non-transferrable.

Contact me if you're interested.

* If this isn't the right place to post, let me know also. Thanks.
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG (70.31 KiB) Viewed 5641 times
IMG_1719.JPG
IMG_1719.JPG (91.95 KiB) Viewed 5641 times
SandE

Re: For Sale: KNK Force and Accessories

Post by SandE »

I'm in the US (Mississippi Gulf Coast to be exact), so if you're local we can meet. If you're on a MAC and can use SCAL Pro 4 and it's transferable, I'd like to get $775 and I'll throw in shipping, $650 without the software. That's over a $100 savings plus the vinyl. I'm willing to entertain offers too though.

Update: Dropped the price to $570, and I'll still pay the shipping (continental USA).

Does not include SCAL 4 Pro.
cbcompanies

Post by cbcompanies »

Hi. Just joined this forum. Is this item still available for sale?

Happy New Year!
SandyMcC

Post by SandyMcC »

If this one isn't still available, there's a new announcement of a used Force for sale on the Force Facebook group. I could help put you in touch with that owner if you're not a Facebook user. Just email me at smccauley45@cox.net.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/