Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Baby Bug
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:14 am 

Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo
Just wondering, how much should I ask for the Cricut Baby Bug with the George Cartridge, Keystone and From My Kitchen cartridge? It's practically new since I out grew it within a month of buying it years ago.

Post subject: Re: Baby Bug
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:49 am 

Check out eBay and Craig's List for guidance, if there are any you will get an idea about what they are going for.

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 am 

Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator
I bought my baby bug new a couple of years ago (on sale at Joann) for $79.00. Like you, I wanted something different in a couple of months, so I sold it on Craig's List for $70.00. I can't tell you how much to sell it for. I see some very inexpensive, and then I see some people selling them for more than I paid new. I, however, never purchased any carts, so that may be more desirable in your case.
Good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:03 pm 

I live 25 miles out of a town of 3500 and three hours from the nearest craft store so you would think I'd get an inquiry on Craigs List. I was asking $85.00 with the three cartridges but maybe that's too much. Heck, I can't even get any inquiries on an almost new side by side fridge I'm trying to sell.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:15 am 

In my opinion, i'm not going to bother selling my baby bug, i might keep it for my daughters when they are a little bit older to understand what they could do with it, i feel it's not worth selling because people are going for the bigger and better machines and i feel i wont get much. Maybe if you cant get much for it, you can donate it to a craft store for their classes so somebody else can get use out of it, who knows, maybe they'll give you something for it. Good luck!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:23 pm 

I sold mine today for $50. with the George cartridge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 am 

Finally sold my Baby Bug for $65.00 with three cartridges. Yipee! I can't decide if I want to sell my Expression or not. Since getting my Cameo a little over a year ago, I've only used my Cricut a couple of times. I think I should save it in case of an emergency.