Baby Bug

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Baby Bug

Post by lindamac »

Just wondering, how much should I ask for the Cricut Baby Bug with the George Cartridge, Keystone and From My Kitchen cartridge? It's practically new since I out grew it within a month of buying it years ago.
papasue

Re: Baby Bug

Post by papasue »

Check out eBay and Craig's List for guidance, if there are any you will get an idea about what they are going for.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Post by mitsim »

I bought my baby bug new a couple of years ago (on sale at Joann) for $79.00. Like you, I wanted something different in a couple of months, so I sold it on Craig's List for $70.00. I can't tell you how much to sell it for. I see some very inexpensive, and then I see some people selling them for more than I paid new. I, however, never purchased any carts, so that may be more desirable in your case.
Good luck!
lindamac

Post by lindamac »

I live 25 miles out of a town of 3500 and three hours from the nearest craft store so you would think I'd get an inquiry on Craigs List. I was asking $85.00 with the three cartridges but maybe that's too much. Heck, I can't even get any inquiries on an almost new side by side fridge I'm trying to sell.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

In my opinion, i'm not going to bother selling my baby bug, i might keep it for my daughters when they are a little bit older to understand what they could do with it, i feel it's not worth selling because people are going for the bigger and better machines and i feel i wont get much. Maybe if you cant get much for it, you can donate it to a craft store for their classes so somebody else can get use out of it, who knows, maybe they'll give you something for it. Good luck!
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

I sold mine today for $50. with the George cartridge
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
lindamac

Post by lindamac »

Finally sold my Baby Bug for $65.00 with three cartridges. Yipee! I can't decide if I want to sell my Expression or not. Since getting my Cameo a little over a year ago, I've only used my Cricut a couple of times. I think I should save it in case of an emergency.