Possible trade?

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
steven252000

Possible trade?

Post by steven252000 »

Just testing the waters a little. I am thinking about seeing if anyone might be interested in trading their Cameo for my Sizzix Eclips. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the machine. We used the Silhouette SD prior to this machine and loved it.. But when we went to buy a new machine I opted for the eclips because of its cutting pressure and ability to cut more types of media. However, we never cut anything other than vinyl and card stock. The sd cut vinyl so well that I figured the cameo would too. My wife I think really wanted the cameo so I thought maybe I could find someone that may be wanting to be able to cut more types of material and thus needing a machine with more cutting pressure that may want to trade. Please let me know.. Ty.
mitsim
Location: SoCal (Windows 7, Eclips1, ECAL 1.500, Photoshop, Illustrator

Re: Possible trade?

Post by mitsim »

I know someone who has both the Cameo and the Eclips. She uses her Cameo for all of her vinyl cutting, and her Eclips for all of her paper cutting, so I can see where you're coming from. Hopefully someone will want to help you out! Good luck. I have an Eclips, but cut only paper. And, I love it so much.
steven252000

Post by steven252000 »

So far no takers......may end up just buying a Cameo and if it turns out to be the cat's meow I may sell the Eclips.....Great machine but like I said 98% of what we do is with vinyl and we loved our SD so much that we would hope the Cameo does equally well on vinyl but up to 12 inches wide instead of the 8.5 of the SD. So....where is the best place to get a Cameo price wise? I know Oh My Crafts its about 203.00 or so....but its on pre-order or back order (as is most of their stuff for some reason).
Wandeezy

Post by Wandeezy »

steven252000,
Check here http://creativekutsww.com/
"L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle"
"The love that moves the sun and the other stars"