Print and bind your own scrapbooks cheap!!! info here

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
angel

Print and bind your own scrapbooks cheap!!! info here

Post by angel »

I have searched all over for thermal hard cover book spines for making your own scrapbook, I found a place extremely cheap. If you have a your story laminator book binder, they have an adapter to go in that machine for free so that it doesnt melt the book. The books are various in prices but you can get 10 books bulk price at 5mm spine for $80.00 and free shipping, and for scrapbookers you can call and order only one book if you want but its 7.00 per book. alot of people are sending their books on the web and having them printed for more money, when we can do this ourselves cheaper.

Of course this would be for printing your scrapbook on paper I use brochure paper semi-gloss from staples because its cheaper than photo paper.

the website is thermobinding.com, remember you have to call them if you want only one book or two, they will see what they have miss matched for you to buy, meaning sometimes their bulk get cut in half and then they have a couple laying around.
gj1

Re: Print and bind your own scrapbooks cheap!!! info here

Post by gj1 »

Do you know how this thermal process works? Is there somewhere that explains how to do it. I assume you have to heat the binding with the pages in it somehow to make everything adhere together, or something. Does it explain it on the site you mention?
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
angel

Post by angel »

well the book comes with the adhesive in the binding, you set your pages in, and i have the your story, so then you just turn your machine on till it beeps, set the book in binded side down of course into it and it heats up the glue and sinks onto your pages, youtube has some demos, look up your story tutorials, also you can make your own cover out of cardstock, put hot glue in the binding and let dry, then put in your pages and then in your machine.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I have never seen how that works...I will look it up. Thank you so much!!!
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.