Dog Gone Cute...

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
Penny Duncan

Re: Dog Gone Cute...

Post by Penny Duncan »

Heck yeah....I totally get that....cause if not I can't sleep...LOL I end up tossing and turning with ideas going through my brain!!! LOL
RhodaStudio

Post by RhodaStudio »

Penny Duncan wrote:Heck yeah....I totally get that....cause if not I can't sleep...LOL I end up tossing and turning with ideas going through my brain!!! LOL
I know right!?! And then you work in your sleep when you finally do drift off...and if you had just stayed up you would have had something to show for all that work and restless sleep :)

Rhoda
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

EXACTLY!!!! LOL I totally agree!!! Now if the rest of the world would understand that it is a MUST for us to create and they just pay us for be us...we could just it all day long!!!! LOL
RhodaStudio

Post by RhodaStudio »

Oh! I am so with you on that one :) If I were getting paid to stay home and be creative I would be even more productive (and happy) than I am now. My idea of heaven!! :)
papasue

Post by papasue »

This conversation is so encouraging as I was afraid I was the only one who uses Inkscae in their sleep! I sometimes wake up and realize I've been drawing. My hand even moves.

Thanks all, I feel a bit better about my diminishing brain.

Ain't it great to jump out of bed at 6am to rush to the computer and try to recreate that super design!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Penny Duncan

Post by Penny Duncan »

ROFL...HECK YEAH It is girl......It's funny how it happens that way....but I truly LOVE it...creating files is relaxing!!! LOL Nothing better then early morning....quite when no one is up but me...my coffee at my computer in Inkscape creating.......then real life hits and I have to go to work!!! LOL I rather love our little Insane Group!!! ;)
RhodaStudio

Post by RhodaStudio »

papasue wrote:This conversation is so encouraging as I was afraid I was the only one who uses Inkscae in their sleep! I sometimes wake up and realize I've been drawing. My hand even moves.

Thanks all, I feel a bit better about my diminishing brain.

Ain't it great to jump out of bed at 6am to rush to the computer and try to recreate that super design!
LOL. No definitely not the only one! I get so frustrated when I had a super idea right before I finally doze off and then I can't remember it when I wake up. I lesson plan in my sleep too, or teach a lesson. And if I just had something to show for that when I woke up there would be a pile of finished stuff!

And I am a get out of bed because some fun paper or design is calling as well (Oh...and the coffee). I hardly slept in this summer and most of the time it was because I was just so dang excited to start working on that "next great idea" :)
RhodaStudio

Post by RhodaStudio »

Penny Duncan wrote:ROFL...HECK YEAH It is girl......It's funny how it happens that way....but I truly LOVE it...creating files is relaxing!!! LOL Nothing better then early morning....quite when no one is up but me...my coffee at my computer in Inkscape creating.......then real life hits and I have to go to work!!! LOL I rather love our little Insane Group!!! ;)
I'll second that :)