$24 for $50 Worth of Silhouette Merchandise

Share items and files that help with SCAL projects
pennsylvaniakate

$24 for $50 Worth of Silhouette Merchandise

Post by pennsylvaniakate »

Here's a great deal for the Silhouette users! Plum District has a great offer going on right now where you can buy a $50 voucher to the Silhouette Store for only $30. If you use the coupon code SLCPLUM20, it will take an additional 20% off, thus bringing the price down to $24! Use your voucher to buy mats, blades, vinyl, rhinestones, totes, and even the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition!

After buying, they will give you a link to share. It says: "You can still get this deal for free. Get three friends to buy this deal and we’ll refund your payment."

So, if you buy, I would love it if you used my link! Then post your own, so others can use yours and you can get a voucher, too.

http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_f ... 16d7/click

Oh, for those of you who might not know about Plum District, I have purchased a similar deal from them before. They are legit.

Thanks!
Attachments
plumdistrict2.png
plumdistrict2.png (324.48 KiB) Viewed 5973 times
pastda3

Re: $24 for $50 Worth of Silhouette Merchandise

Post by pastda3 »

Kate - I used your link to purchase the voucher, but they are currently out of stock on the blades...grrr. :x Once you get you three purchases, please post so that any individuals interested might be willing to use mine. Thanks

http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_f ... 27e4/click
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
pennsylvaniakate

Thanks, Pasta! The code that you purchased is good until 7/30/12, so you have time to wait for the blades to be in stock.
pennsylvaniakate

I have two now! Just need one more!