SCAL for eCraft machines

Discuss various cutting machines for SCAL
renees

Re: SCAL for eCraft machines

Post by renees »

i contacted craftedge through the post at the top of this topic and downloaded what I thought was a beta version. It is a trial version that works with ecraft and leaves the watermark cuts. I am ok with not doing the beta test because i do not have alot of time that i spend on cutting. What i was asking is if i am going to have to buy a new license to use the ecraft version or if the license that i have now will have the ecraft on it with a new download? If I need to buy a new license then that is ok. Just wondering how this will work and if there is an idea of how long it will be before being able to use Scal with the ecraft for those who are not beta testing.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I would just contact Craftedge again with your questions...they are very good to answer quite quickly.
renees

Post by renees »

Thanks. I just sent an email to support.
jannypan

Post by jannypan »

Wish I had one - but I've been delaying any purchase decision until SCAL was compatible! I'll be watching for updates on this!
gj1

Post by gj1 »

http://craftedge.com/index.html

On the homepage here, it is listed as compatible with SCAL 3.
Sandi_Kent

Post by Sandi_Kent »

I am finding SCAL alot better to run with my Ecraft then my previous MTC I have them both but lean more and more to SCAL am really pleased it can cut dashed too!!! Thank you
DM613

Post by DM613 »

So are we going to have to buy a new license to use SCAL on the Ecraft or just update the license we have now? If we have to purchase another copy of SCAL then when would be a good time to do that?
DM613

Post by DM613 »

So we have to buy a new license to use the Ecraft EACA or simply updating the license, we now? If we have to buy another copy of scal so when would be a good time to do it?
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

Go to this link if you previously purchased SCAL2 and want to upgrade to SCAL3. There is no charge to do so.

http://www.craftedge.com/products/products.html

You must provide this information for the free upgrade:

Upgrade is only for those who previously purchased version 2 of Sure Cuts A Lot. In order to receive an upgrade to version 3, you will need to verify your ownership of version 2 below.

Please enter your name, e-mail address, and your serial number for your copy of Sure Cuts a Lot 2.
Sandy in PA
craftlylady11

Post by craftlylady11 »

I am currently awaiting my Ecraft machine! I can't wait to start using it. I purchased Sure Cuts A Lot 2 for my Cricut Expression. I haven't updated my Cricut yet so I can still use SCAL 2 with it. I want to know if I can use SCAL 2 with my ecraft machine also without having to purchase SCAL 3. Also, I have a MAC. Does anyone know when the ecraft software will be available for the MAC?