Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:41 am 

While trying to use my Sure Cuts A Lot 2 with my Cricut (Expressions), it gets stuck on on the "checking mat" status.
How do I fix that? It's more then a little frustrating, especially considering I have an event coming up next Saturday that I'm supposed to make a lot of vinyls for.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:32 pm 

I have found it has something to do with the adobe reader, its very frustrating Ive shut my computer off and back on a dozen times before I got it to cut.. but someone on another site told me it was with my adobe reader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:36 pm 

triumph2ride wrote:
I have found it has something to do with the adobe reader, its very frustrating Ive shut my computer off and back on a dozen times before I got it to cut.. but someone on another site told me it was with my adobe reader

I am SO sorry! I did not realize you had commented! How did you fix it? Hope to hear back from you before Friday evening!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 am 

Did you find a solution for this? I am having the same problem...just started using Sure Cuts A Lot 2 with Cricut Expressions. Once in all of my tries, it actually cut some. The other many times, it hung up in one of the steps...usually the cutting step. Soo frustrating!