SCAL 4 -- Cameo 3

Common questions/answers for new users
miskacar

SCAL 4 -- Cameo 3

Post by miskacar »

Does anyone know if SCAL 4 will work with Silhouette Cameo 3?
emilymom

Re: SCAL 4 -- Cameo 3

Post by emilymom »

I have an email out to support....I bought SCAL 4 and Cameo 3 loaded everything but cannot get the Cameo to cut any files from SCAL I have Windows 10 It says cutter cannot be found, Unplug etc etc but that does not work...I am waiting for an email back and will post to the board when I get some info...
emilymom

Post by emilymom »

Ok happy to post. I send a email to support at Craft Edge (who are outstanding btw) and they send me a link to install SCAL4 which had the correct install components and the SCAL program now will cut to the Silhouette Cameo 3.....

Must give a shout out because over the years being an owner of SCAL 2 and Now SCAL 4 there have been issues with getting a new computer etc etc and they have always always been outstanding in answering questions and being very responsive.
The Cynergist

Post by The Cynergist »

My issue is the cut border with the cameo 3 mat. There isn't one in SCAL 4, and I've had no reply from craft edge support about this. I lose the top portion of my designs in the cut, and I have no way of knowing where the proper placement for my vinyl should be on the mat. Do you have any info about that?