problem with open project

Common questions/answers for new users
donyairwin

problem with open project

Post by donyairwin »

I am having trouble opening a project in scal2. I can open all the other projects just fine. when i click on the the icon to open it sits there and then a a message pops up that scal 2 has stopped working and that a problem has caused the program to stop working. windows will close the program and notify you if a soultion is available. any suggestions?
jrichards

Re: problem with open project

Post by jrichards »

Do a right click on the project and go to properties to see what kind of file it is. That may tell you what you need to do. You could also try opening it in Inkscape (free download) and then saving it as an svg again. Failing all that I would email Craft Edge and include the file so they can review it and help you solve the problem.
Jan
donyairwin

Post by donyairwin »

jrichards wrote:Do a right click on the project and go to properties to see what kind of file it is. That may tell you what you need to do. You could also try opening it in Inkscape (free download) and then saving it as an svg again. Failing all that I would email Craft Edge and include the file so they can review it and help you solve the problem.
Jan
Thanks so much! I will give a try!
donyairwin

Post by donyairwin »

Ok, I will give it a try thank you so much!