lost serial number for sizzix eclipse2.

Common questions/answers for new users
craftymor

lost serial number for sizzix eclipse2.

Post by craftymor »

Hi there, I have just joined this forum and am hoping someone could please help me,
I bought a Sizzix Eclipse 2 earlier this year and everything worked fine but unfortunately
my pc crashed, I did manage to get my eclipse back but when I tried to use it it asked for the serial number which I could`nt find as I did`nt register it when i bought it I could`nt get it from the help section.
Could someone please help, as you know they are not cheap to buy and I cant get the use of it.
Craftymor. :cry:
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: lost serial number for sizzix eclipse2.

Post by sstehman »

To activate the the software initially and take it out of the trial mode, there would have to be a serial number issued by CraftEdge that is tied to your email address. Complete the request at this link and they should be able to send it to you to reactivate.

https://www.craftedge.com/support/lostserial.php
Sandy in PA
craftymor

Post by craftymor »

thank you for your reply.
I did get in touch with craft edge but they could`nt find my e-mail address, maybe because I did`nt
register the sizzix when I bought it.
craftymor. :(
papasue

Post by papasue »

Did you buy the scal software from a person or directly from CraftEdge? If you bought it from an individual then you cannot use it, you have to buy your own copy directly from craftedge.com. CraftEdge does not allow the transfer of software from one person to the next or at least they didn't used to.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.