caution figures

Common questions/answers for new users
CMA

caution figures

Post by CMA »

Quite awhile ago someone posted a cut of the caution figures. They are yellow plastic figures that look like litte boys. The lady who posted was talking about finding insperation anywhere. For the life of me I cannot find that post. Anyone remember? I want to make a birthday card with those figures and a sign saying caution someone's getting older. Thanks
pastda3

Re: caution figures

Post by pastda3 »

I went to the search options and searched "caution" under "SVG" and came up with the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11805&p=54472&hilit=Caution#p54472

Not sure if that's the one you're looking for. I noticed one of the files had been removed, so I redid it. I'm attaching it just in case you need it. HTH
Attachments
Caution_Slow_Down_rs.svg
(13.99 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
CMA

Post by CMA »

Thanks I did see this post. But I am looking for thesvg of the little plastic men. I think you can buy them at Office Max or Staples. Workers would put them out for things like wet floor or to avoid walking in an area. I know the person that posted about them had a picture where she saw them and decided to make an svg. This sign will work if I can't find those little men svgs. Thanks again.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Maybe do you mean the man and woman figures in SCAL SHAPE LIBRARY under SYMBOLS(?)...just a thought...not sure.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Good call gj. I swear my new glasses aren't working. I reread this post and I would swear that it wasn't the same post I replied to. I must not have finished reading the complete post. :lol: I think I've been doing that a lot lately. :oops:
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***