Separate or mark designs for Baby Bug v. Expression?

For your help and questions
DeDe15

Separate or mark designs for Baby Bug v. Expression?

Post by DeDe15 »

I was never sure about keeping my Cricut (found a killer deal on one recently, but not 100% sure about it) yet found this program and am holding onto it. My comment is this.... I LOVE some of the things posted, but I only have the original size bug. Should we be dividing the designs into two categories... one for 6" x 12" and one for the larger size designs? Love the full size cut out backgrounds that one of you talented ladies did, but I'd have to figure out a way to cut it in half (twice) to get a full 12" x 12" design (and that's probably for me to figure out!)

Also, can we make an attempt to add comments (if you know) about the designs -- what's the font, or dingbat font, or was it created on the baby or Expression machine, etc? Don't necessarily need to know where to find the font - you can google to find most any of them - but it would be nice/helpful.

Thanks!
Denise
Beanie

Re: Separate or mark designs for Baby Bug v. Expression?

Post by Beanie »

you should be able to size it on the mat before you open the file make sure you have size set at 1 or 2 inches then just pull it to 6X6 though if it is any of the oriental dingbats I don't think they will cut well at that size though you could try it
DeDe15 wrote:I was never sure about keeping my Cricut (found a killer deal on one recently, but not 100% sure about it) yet found this program and am holding onto it. My comment is this.... I LOVE some of the things posted, but I only have the original size bug. Should we be dividing the designs into two categories... one for 6" x 12" and one for the larger size designs? Love the full size cut out backgrounds that one of you talented ladies did, but I'd have to figure out a way to cut it in half (twice) to get a full 12" x 12" design (and that's probably for me to figure out!)

Also, can we make an attempt to add comments (if you know) about the designs -- what's the font, or dingbat font, or was it created on the baby or Expression machine, etc? Don't necessarily need to know where to find the font - you can google to find most any of them - but it would be nice/helpful.

Thanks!
Denise
Beanie ~~Been There Done That~~