eCraft Personal Cutting Systems by Craftwell

For your help and questions
Just Jon

eCraft Personal Cutting Systems by Craftwell

Post by Just Jon »

Has anyone seen or heard of this? No cutting mats.

http://www.craftwellusa.com/pages/home

Looks cool.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: eCraft Personal Cutting Systems by Craftwell

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Looks like ProvoCraft has some competition out there.. hmmmm... It seems to new to me to be worth buying right now.. I think personally I would wait until others have purchased the product.. But I do love my cricut expression.. I'll make due with SCAL 2 and my cartridges that I have..LOL Ikes .. I meant to say not worth buying right now..LOL.. Flu bug hit me so please give me some leeway??LOL
Last edited by Sweetness4713 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

That does look pretty cool, but as long as I have my Cricut, I'm happy.
Todd
balletcostumemom

Post by balletcostumemom »

Does look cool, but my next one will be a bigger one like the Roland GX-24 unless this one does a whole lot more. I'll need wider span before I need longer span.
Windows XP, SCAL 2.102, Inkscape 0.47
jasenj1
Location: Newport News, VA, USA; SCAL 2.044-Expression; SCAL 3-Cameo; Mac; Inkscape 0.48; GIMP 2.6

Post by jasenj1 »

It looks cool, but it doesn't really exist yet. i.e. You can't buy one. I watched some of the demos online and it does look nice. But I'm always leery of v1.0 devices.

- Jasen.
lesliefolks

Post by lesliefolks »

Did anyone see a price on this?? I didnt look to hard was just curious thought may be if cheap (ha ha) may be for the kids less for them to lose (mats & carts ect) or maybe I should be less selfish and let them just use my stuff...EEEKK!!
amymarie78

Post by amymarie78 »

and you'd have to use 12" wide paper always.. no smaller pieces it looks like?
Tina 1

Post by Tina 1 »

The website said you can use smaller paper but I think 4x6 was the smallest piece. The price listed $249 to $399 depending on the model. SD Fun Cards are expected to retail for around $39. Replacement blades will run about $1.00 each and will be available in a 25 pack (actual retail pricing is usually lower). Check back soon for pricing on the Pro version of our software. The pro version cna import SVG's. Would be interesting to see.

Tina
AnointedHands

Post by AnointedHands »

I like the idea of being able to make banners in one full cut and 10 inches tall if fine.

Althea
Doin the Bug...ain't nothin wrong if you wanna do da Bug all nite long...
Just Jon

Post by Just Jon »

amymarie78 wrote:and you'd have to use 12" wide paper always.. no smaller pieces it looks like?
Paper size 4"x6" up to 12" wide. Maximum width on cuts is 11½".