OK, talk me out of this!

For your help and questions
Laurieinaz

Re: OK, talk me out of this!

Post by Laurieinaz »

Keeping mine. First, this is almost too good to be true. I keep thinking PC will do something to stop this. Second, I like the shadowing possibilities with the carts. Third, I still haven't figured this program out but I CAN"T WAIT until I do. I just downloaded the trial last night and am DYING to buy it. But so far I haven't been able to cut a thing. Just a matter of time, I figure, before I figure it out.
AmyWhite

Post by AmyWhite »

I love SCA but I still love my carts too. I will keep both! Don't forget that you need to keep at least 1 cart in order for the cricut to work ( even with SCA) You can't load mats without a cart in the machine.
Brenda in FL

Post by Brenda in FL »

I plan on keeping my carts - I do not want to take any kind of computer with me to weekend retreats. Plus, my computer and my scrap area are in two different areas. I'll take my bug to my computer if I have to, but I'd just as soon stick with the carts.

I did buy SCA just because I'm sure I'll occasionally want something for which I don't have a cart. And it was pretty cheap, and who knows how many upgrades will be offered for free. :) And some day I'll hopefully have my computer near my scrap stuff - and I'll be in heaven! :)
osartist

Post by osartist »

Well, I am new to this, but the one thing that jumps out at me is that you cannot "weld" on SCA...at least, I haven't figured out a way too. Design Studio will allow you to weld...but you have to have the font cartridge.

If anybody knows how to "weld" in SCA, please let me know!!!!

Tania
osartist@comcast.net