Version Question

For your help and questions
dfowler

Version Question

Post by dfowler »

Hi all! I just made my way here from the Cricut boards. I purchased SCA a couple weeks ago, but have gotten very busy and haven't been on any of the boards much since then. I'm seeing things about being able to import file, blackout features, faster speeds, etc. But...I don't have those option on my SCA - ?

I saw somewhere that you need version 1.004 to have those. I checked and I have version 1.003; however, when I go to Preferences and Check for Updates, it brings back nothing. Can someone perhaps tell me how to get version 1.004 or am I out of luck since I purchased before that version came out?

Do I just download the install file and install again? If I do that, will my registration code still work?

I'd sure appreciate any help you can give me, because I am LOVING this program. Thanks in advance!!!
YahooSeeker [Bot]

Re: Version Question

Post by YahooSeeker [Bot] »

Dawn,
Did you try downloading the new version @ http://www.craftedge.com/download/download.html?
dfowler

Post by dfowler »

No I haven't - I wasn't sure my registration number would work if I downloaded again. I'll try that. Thanks!
ailina

Post by ailina »

Dawn,
If you go to the craftedge site and dl the latest version that is there it should automatically update. There is no fee for this, and you don't need your registration number again.
Irene
Irene
dfowler

Post by dfowler »

Thanks! I just did that and appears to be all ok and updated. I'm just not used to software that you can download and install a new version with the same registration number. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't mess something up by doing that. Thanks for all your help!