CANADIAN NEWBIE HERE

For your help and questions
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

CANADIAN NEWBIE HERE

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Hi there..
My name is Jo-Anne and I'm from Ontario, Canada...
I'm new to the cricut world as of 1 month ago.. My adult children and hubby and mother all chipped in and purchased it for me as I fell in love with it (sorry hubby LOL) the moment I saw what it could do.. I'm totally addicted...

I found your site and let me tell you I'm in my glory.. I can't believe all the wonderful things people have done.. I own 6 cartridges now and yes they can be expensive.. I was going to purchase more until I saw the SCAL and decided to get it on the weekend after a lot of pondering whether I would use it or not.. Well I'm not sorry I purchased it.. Poor hubby needs to get a second computer just so he can get at this one.. Well I'm thinking the more I'm on this the more he will get me that laptop I've wanted.. LOL..

Anyhow I'm really looking forward to more ideas and possibly creating some of my own.(Yes I do own inkscape)..
Todd I also want to thank you for the tutorials.. Keep up the great work...
kelsie94

Re: CANADIAN NEWBIE HERE

Post by kelsie94 »

Hi Jo-Anne! Welcome aboard. I'm in Manitoba, Canada.

Sounds like you're already addicted like the rest of us! This is such a great forum for ideas, inspiration, files and FRIENDS!

Hope to see you here often.
scrpbooklady

Post by scrpbooklady »

Welcome Jo-Anne! This is a great place to collect some awesome files, learn how to use SCAL and Inkscape and meet some great new people!

Glad you joined us!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thanks so much ladies.. :D
opal65ca

Post by opal65ca »

Hi Jo-Anne
Cathryn from Ontario here...welcome to the wonderful world of Cricut and SCAL. I took a while to decide to get the SCAL program but I am so very glad that did.

We have 2 computers in the house and I was having to fight to use them as the kids were always on them..I found a great deal on a laptop so I mentioned it to DH and now I am all set...YEA

I have a gleaming new laptop and now I can design anywhere in the house.

Have fun with your Cricut

cheers
Cathryn
Sweetness4713

Post by Sweetness4713 »

Thanks so much Cathryn.. I'm sure enjoying the SCAL now..
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Welcome to the boards Jo-Anne. These boards are great and the people are so kind, talented and generous with their knowledge. You'll certainly learn a lot here. Have fun with your Cricut.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***