Sure Cuts A Lot AND Cricut Design Studio

For your help and questions
kelsie94

Sure Cuts A Lot AND Cricut Design Studio

Post by kelsie94 »

Do any of you own BOTH of these programs? I have both and I'm kinda sorry I purchased CDS now, although I still feel a little loyal - after all, we couldn't use SCA without the ciruct right? Maybe I'm feeling a little "disloyal" as well. I've been using SCA so much that this morning I decided to go into CDS and try 'creating' something. ugh, it was horrible. First off, I can't stand waiting forever for it to load all of the darn carts! They should definitely fix this! When it did finally open I felt I needed glasses to see the mat, haha. I've gotten so used to SCA's huge mat (screen) I guess I feel a little spoiled!

Now don't get me wrong. I don't mean to be complaining about the program - we have just found a better one!!!! Thanks Todd!
susibi

Re: Sure Cuts A Lot AND Cricut Design Studio

Post by susibi »

I have both programs- one to use with the carts and the other for making my own designs.
PC have made a bit of a pig's ear of their software but I think that both programs have their uses and appeal to different consumers.
Susibi :D
Laurieinaz

Post by Laurieinaz »

I have both. Haven't used CDS much lately but I imagine I will eventually.
CBJPL31

Post by CBJPL31 »

I have both and use both for different reasons. I like them both.
~Nicole~
Dawn Miner

Post by Dawn Miner »

I have both and I use, both { well I would if I could get off the message boards that is} :lol:
Dawn
just maxine

Post by just maxine »

Have to admit that I haven't opened CDS since we got the mat option on SCA....and I don't feel the least bit guilty!
lilgreykitty

Post by lilgreykitty »

I use both...probably 90% SCAL...but there are some things on the carts I have that I really like. PC will have to come up with A LOT better cart than the new ones before I would purhase any more.
=^..^=
cydnewright

Post by cydnewright »

I own both & after using SCAL I found CDS very frustrating comparatively. In fact, I was still in trial version of SCAL until I opened CDS again and I was so annoyed that I promptly paid for SCAL and am waiting for it to clear so that I can play some more.
scrapbookenthusiast

Post by scrapbookenthusiast »

I have and like both, but find that I don't use CDS as much right now...