Please do me a favor :)

For your help and questions
vellumx

Please do me a favor :)

Post by vellumx »

I love seeing all the great work you are doing with this software and I'm like one finger away from ordering it..lol..

Just glancing quickly (I'm on my way out) I saw some layouts with neat fonts and designs, but not much info.

Could you (and I'll do the same thing when I get my software) please give us the name of the font/design that was used?
If possible, maybe a link to where you got it and that would also give credit to the person who made that font/design

Thanks!!!
Beanie

Re: Please do me a favor :)

Post by Beanie »

The name of the font probably won't be a problem but heck if I know where I got them all I have over 5000 :o
Beanie ~~Been There Done That~~
shellieh

Post by shellieh »

the stuff I am posting has the svg file to go with it, and I usually made it myself. but there is one that is a clipart I downloaded off the internet. (the owl)
Fun scrapbook kits! no subs. http://www.scrappinfun.com
Come see me at my blog. http://shellieh98.blogspot.com
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

I can try to do that, sure! :)
Crafty Chelle

Post by Crafty Chelle »

I'm buying this tomorrow...I'll try to remember to do that. I have over 8000 fonts (digi scrapped for 8 yrs). Don't know where I got a lot of my fonts...but I'm sure its the most common ones around! I do have a few that are commercial that I paid for.
vellumx

Post by vellumx »

Thank you, ladies!!!..Guess if I at least know the name of the font, I may find it in my collection (lol) or a search online at one of the sites I have saved...

Guess every little bit helps.. :D