The only problem...

For your help and questions
Adrian

The only problem...

Post by Adrian »

...is trying to decide on one of the millions of fonts out there. I really love this program.
NELS

Re: The only problem...

Post by NELS »

I know what you mean .. I keep thinking I better start scrapping and then decide what to use. I can only use what is on my computer, which is a lot, because I haven't figured out how to get a new font on my computer. A lot of nlice members have tried to help me.. Have fun deciding..

Betty
hbennett

Post by hbennett »

NELS wrote:I know what you mean .. I keep thinking I better start scrapping and then decide what to use. I can only use what is on my computer, which is a lot, because I haven't figured out how to get a new font on my computer. A lot of nlice members have tried to help me.. Have fun deciding..

Betty
Betty - all you do is drag and drop (if you have windows) to install fonts.

Steps (will work for most installations)-
Click my computer, then c, then windows, and then fonts. If the folder is hidden, click tools (at the top while you are still in the "windows" folder), folder options, select the tab "view", and then check the dot that says show hidden folders and files.
Crafty Chelle

Post by Crafty Chelle »

Yeah, its hard to do decide!

Betty if you need more help than that post...be sure and let us know what operating system ie xp, vista or if your on OS X etc...
Aussie Alli

Post by Aussie Alli »

Yep, we're spoilt for choice now :)