Just wanted to say Hello!

For your help and questions
dublintoo

Just wanted to say Hello!

Post by dublintoo »

I am a newbie to this board and to Sure Cuts Alot. I was so excited to find this software. It's great to be able to save a ton of money and have so much available right at the tips of my fingers through the internet. I have so many ideas running through my head I don't know where to get started! I have been reading the boards for the past few days and I have started keeping a list of ideas and great tips I have found here in a notebook so I don't forget where I found them.....which is the norm for me these days! I just wanted to stop by and say Hi!

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.
suziscrapper

Re: Just wanted to say Hello!

Post by suziscrapper »

Welcome! You will love this board. It is the best for Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL) for sure.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Hello and welcome to the boards. The people on here on not only very friendly, but they are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. SCAL is awesome. Have fun creating.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
dublintoo

Post by dublintoo »

Thanks for the replies! I am so excited to get started! I have found so many great tips and ideas here on the boards I just can't figure out where to begin!!

Jeanne