GRAPHTEC CE6000PLUS

For your help and questions
MacGrams

GRAPHTEC CE6000PLUS

Post by MacGrams »

Hello so i just bought a Graphtec ce6000plus but i can not connect to sure cuts alot 4 i have tried everything all my other cutting software work except this. I need this to work because all my files and skills i know are with scal please help
SandyMcC

Re: GRAPHTEC CE6000PLUS

Post by SandyMcC »

If it's working for sure, right now, from another cutting program then it's almost certainly an issue with settings. Send something basic, from the Library in SCAL to the Cut Settings window. Then, click on the Settings button that window and you'll see an option for Language: GPGL versus HPGL. Whichever one is set, maybe try the other. If it still fails, switch it back but remember that it could be a combination of two things.

Once you have the cutter working, if the sizing is completely wrong, then note the other setting in that window: Step Size. I remember others with the CE6000 needing to change that setting.

Also, check the COM Port assignment. Again, if your Graphtec is working in a different program, look up to see what COM Port is assigned (assuming you're using USB for connectivity).

Good luck! And report back how it goes.
Sandy McCauley
Owner of http://www.iloveknk.com/