Firmware Helo Needed Urgently

For your help and questions
ccrnkovic

Firmware Helo Needed Urgently

Post by ccrnkovic »

Hello, I am wanting to purchase SCAL but the site updates you automatically to Version 1.32 (this has happened to my friend) - how do I get Version 1.1 or 1.3, if anyone can help I would be happy.
talanhart

Re: Firmware Helo Needed Urgently

Post by talanhart »

I am online until 4:30 p.m. EST. I will try to help you change your Firmware. PM me your e-mail address so I can send you a file that you will need.
Todd
papergoods

Post by papergoods »

Hey Talanhart? I don't suppose you would be able to help me too? I have a Mac and I just bought a Cricut Expressions. It tells me that It has 2.0 firmware!! According to SCAL I need a 2.1 0r 2.3 but the update isn't available for a Mac yet?? :o
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

You do need a PC to update the firmware on your E. Do know somebody who has one?
Todd
papergoods

Post by papergoods »

Yeah... I do actually!! How would that work?
papergoods

Post by papergoods »

.. crazy question.. but is there any way to purchase an *older* version of SCAL that would allow me to work with the 2.0 firmware? I'm a designer and work in Illustrator. All my fancy stuff would be done there.. I don't really need any of the bells and whistles that might be in the newer version of SCAL. I just need to get my artwork run down to the Cricut...
ccrnkovic

Post by ccrnkovic »

Hi, thanks for that email is mcrnkovic@bigpond.com
In-Focus

Post by In-Focus »

I need help, too! I just bought my Cricut Create and SCAL yesterday, but the firmware on my Cricut is 1.52, and SCAL won't work. Now what? I hate to think I just spent all that money for something that won't work. I'm on a Mac ( OX 10.5.5) btw, but do have access to a PC (Windows XP Home.) I just don't want to use SCAL on my PC, since my Mac is my primary computer.

Oh, and my email address is barbie.schwartz@comcast(dot)net.
firstcut

Post by firstcut »

Sorry papergoods, but none of the versions (Mac or PC) ever worked with firmware 2.0. The out of the box firmware has to be updated to use with anything connecting to the USB port.