SCAL on more than one computer?

For your help and questions
papasue

Re: SCAL on more than one computer?

Post by papasue »

My suggestion is to contact craftedge support.

http://www.craftedge.com/support/support.html

They are great and will help you quickly.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
jenfener77

too many copies have been activated?

Post by jenfener77 »

Hi there! So I had SCAL 2 installed on my Windows vista computer since last December. My computer crashed and was rebuilt with Win 7. I went to reinstall SCAL2 and it said "too many copies have been activated" Is there really no way to install the program again without paying for it when a computer crashes? Please help....I have some creativity in my head that needs to get out :) Thanks!
kathyk1975

HELP!?! Can someone please help me

Post by kathyk1975 »

my laptop died which had the SCAL2 program on it ..im trying to put it on another computer. I dont remember the steps to get it done.. i have the program disc downloaded..it tells me im missing a USB driver then tells me the cricut isnt connected to the computer.. i have a cart in the computer..its hooked with the USB cord..gosh can anyone help?!?!
Kathy
gj1

Post by gj1 »

http://craftedge.com/download/download.html

Download the driver here...at the bottom of the page.

Note: You do not have to pay for Scal 2 again...just sent an email to support@craftedge.com and briefly explain and they will send you an activation code very quickly.
Diane Benson

Post by Diane Benson »

Can you use an iPad for SCAL? I already have it on my Mac, but I'd like to be able to keep the Cricut in my craft room and the computer is in the office all the way across the house. Thanks
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

I Pad and tablet computers use different operating systems, so SCAL will not work on your I Pad.
Todd
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

An iPad app would be so cool. Wouldn't it be great to be able to design on an iPad almost anywhere or to take just the iPad and a cricut to a crop rather than a laptop? Don't think it's very likely though due to the i gadgets being set up to be more like a peripheral or slave than a main computer.
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Probably the inspiraton behind the Gypsy.
Todd
ProfessorLooney

on an Ipad

Post by ProfessorLooney »

Yes you can run scal on an ipad, with the right configuration and a Mac running parallels software. Now granted, I have not bought the windows version of scal however, I am running inkscape from my Ipad and when i do buy the PC version, I will be able to run it as well.
fromipad.jpg
fromipad.jpg (122.24 KiB) Viewed 26437 times
This is inkscape on my Ipad, what you are doing is running it on your PC and the work is being mirrored back to the Ipad. Kinda confusing to understand, but emulation is the key.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

VERY COOL...wish I knew how to work an Ipad pod, whatever...that would be GREAT!