Weird Install / Activation Problem for SCAL 2

For your help and questions
Scootergirl

Weird Install / Activation Problem for SCAL 2

Post by Scootergirl »

Hi, before starting this thread I have been looking through older threads like 'SCAL on more than one computer?' but I didn't really see anything exactly like my problem.
My older Windows XP computer suddenly died that had SCAL 2 on it, so I have no way of un-registering it, anyway I got a Windows 7 computer, and when I install and activate SCAL 2 on it, everything seems fine, even get the message 'Thanks you for registering Sure Cuts A Lot 2!'
However, when I hit OK on that window, SCAL 2 opens, then shuts right down! And then when I launch again, its says i need to register! Of course tried cutting, but get the lines through any image I cut....
So I do not understand why the register code works, yet it does not!
I have confirmed the driver installed properly, so that is a non issue, can anyone help me with this? Not sure what the problem could be when the program itself says the registration was successful.....
I also kept a screenshot taked from the help screen showing my user name and number, if that would be helpful, to show it was working on the old computer.....
papasue

Re: Weird Install / Activation Problem for SCAL 2

Post by papasue »

Go to craftedge.com and fill out a support request giving them all the infor you have here and whatever else is on the form. They do not monuitor this forum very often but they do respond to the support request
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
Scootergirl

Re: Weird Install / Activation Problem for SCAL 2

Post by Scootergirl »

papasue wrote:Go to craftedge.com and fill out a support request giving them all the infor you have here and whatever else is on the form. They do not monuitor this forum very often but they do respond to the support request
Thank you, I will do that, hope it helps.... :)