Objects will not fill with color but patterns work fine.

For your help and questions
eveleonard

Objects will not fill with color but patterns work fine.

Post by eveleonard »

I spent about an hour and a half today trying to solve this issue. I came to this board and the answer was to uncheck show cut lines only, but that was not my problem. I finally found the issue and it was on the Page setup (Documents) section.... the Workspace alpha value was it :shock: . It was set to 0, so no colors showed. But what was really confusing is that Patterns worked and showed fine. Just thought I would post this in case anyone else has this issue.
papasue

Re: Objects will not fill with color but patterns work fine.

Post by papasue »

Thanks for sharing the answer...I know many users will find it as useful as you did
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
bobbij

Re: Objects will not fill with color but patterns work fine.

Post by bobbij »

Hello, you have made me one happy camper. I don't visit the forum often, I don't craft often. But today was the day. For some reason, my shapes were not showing up. I spent more than an hour trying to find the problem. One minute on the forum and you had my question answered. Thank you so very much!! I set the Workspace Alpha to 100, is that too much? My shapes are showing up. Thanks again.