Scal4 cut order

For your help and questions
Ryest

Scal4 cut order

Post by Ryest »

Hi all

Can anyone tell me if there a setting that can be changed for scal4 to cut in an order of what is on the screen

ie if I have a 600mm x 600mm mat size with 4 different designs to cut, it seems to cut a portion of 1 design (say top left) then move off and cut a portion of the lower right, then a single part of the top right and so on.

Is there a way of just having it cut one design then move on to the next. It just seems to be a lot of unnecessary movement.

Thanks in advance

Ryan
jrichards

Re: Scal4 cut order

Post by jrichards »

It cuts in the order that items were placed on the mat. I am not aware of any way to change that. Maybe someone will come along with more information.
harry56

Post by harry56 »

Do you have the Auburn symbol in svg file?

gclub
Snijderke

Post by Snijderke »

Ryest wrote:Hi all

Can anyone tell me if there a setting that can be changed for scal4 to cut in an order of what is on the screen

ie if I have a 600mm x 600mm mat size with 4 different designs to cut, it seems to cut a portion of 1 design (say top left) then move off and cut a portion of the lower right, then a single part of the top right and so on.

Is there a way of just having it cut one design then move on to the next. It just seems to be a lot of unnecessary movement.

Thanks in advance

Ryan
maybe you can select only the first item to cut. Next select the second item to cut .... I hope that will help.