Why is noone posting finished projects?

For your help and questions
papasue

Why is noone posting finished projects?

Post by papasue »

This forum answers alot of "how to" questions but gets very few posts of designs created by our members.

I, for one, would really like to see what you are creating, just a picture of the finished project or if you are so inclined a file to share with other members and how you did it, if you can.

Hints and tips you learned along the way would be a +

Please join in and "share" :D

Thank you
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
papasue

Re: Why is noone posting finished projects?

Post by papasue »

Bump
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Hi Sue. I remember when this place used to be bumping. I learned so much from here. I think with all the new cutters and each having their own software, that this forum isn't visited as much as it use to be. :( Believe it or not, I still prefer to design in Inkscape! Lately I haven't been doing much in the way of paper cutting, but tend to do more stamping. I will try to remember to share if I create anything worthwhile. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Post by sstehman »

I haven't been able to use my cutter in some time....but retiring at the end of this school year. Then the cutter will come out. I have also found stamping to be a little quicker for me right now for my cards, but sure do miss using my cutter.
Sandy in PA
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

I miss everyone who was on the forum, Todd, Heather and many others. We used to have so much fun with their silly challenges and so forth. They were so quick to help everyone and to share files they developed. I once won a contest for card making with a file created by Todd just for me! You are right though about everyone going their own way. When I share something now I tend to share it on Facebook. I'll have to try to do better about sharing. Thanks for all you do Sue, you have always been an inspiration to me.
Jan
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Good to see some old familiar names posting! :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
rachm

Post by rachm »

Yes it's always nice to see what people are creating! We all need a little inspiration from time to time :lol:
Check out my site at http://howtoheatpress.com/ where I give the low down and the run down on heat press machines :)
mahaffy

Post by mahaffy »

Inspiration, and time. This seems to be the biggest hurdle for me at the moment. gold
Last edited by mahaffy on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

Hey old friends!
I haven't been here since Nov 02, 2016.... time sure flies. Glad my username had not ever been deleted. LOL.

I have been scrapbooking, not really using SCAL much that I had upgraded to the Cameo.

I still design while in Inkscape, and then open in the Sil Studio (Designer Edition).