New To SCAL...

For your help and questions
kimsvinylexpressions

New To SCAL...

Post by kimsvinylexpressions »

Hi I just got SCAL 4 Pro today. I am using a US Cutter SC model cutter. I imported one of my SVG's to SCAL and the fonts did not cut the way they show them on the screen. They came out really weird. Any reasons why it would do this? :?: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
papasue

Re: New To SCAL...

Post by papasue »

Without the file or a pic I can only advise that you do a Path/Simplify to reduce the number of nodes in the lettering. If you post the file I'll take a look and try and give you a complete answer that will work.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
kimsvinylexpressions

Post by kimsvinylexpressions »

papasue wrote:Without the file or a pic I can only advise that you do a Path/Simplify to reduce the number of nodes in the lettering. If you post the file I'll take a look and try and give you a complete answer that will work.
Thank you...Here is the file.
Attachments
craft room.svg
(170.26 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
papasue

Post by papasue »

What exactly do you want to cut? .....you have a huge number of individual pieces that would seem very difficult to cut and use.

The text pieces will cut individual letters, the graphics will do ok but you will be cutting a long time if at all.

This seems like a print file more than a cut file.

Sorry I do not have better news, perhaps someone else has a more positive answer.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.