Craft Edge

Sure Cuts A Lot Forum
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:32 pm 

Hello! I'm new to using sure cuts a lot, and am still trying to figure out how to use it. I recently bought a cricut explore air which is why I got sure cuts a lot. Anyways onto the problem I am having. I have found a lot of really neat paper crafts that I want to make on the canon creative park website. They have lots of cool paper toys that you can print and then cut out (by hand). Since I have my cricut I want to use that to cut everything. The templates for each project are in PDF format and come in one file, I have figured out how to split the PDF into seperate pages so I am able to upload them into design space or sure cuts a lot. But from there is where it gets a little tricky, most of the pages have score lines drawn onto the image, I have figured out how to add the score lines in design space and sure cuts a lot. But how do I resize each page so it can be a print then cut with the cricut? Since it's made to be printed on a regular 8.5x11 and the cricut will only do 6"x8.5" for a print then cut. I know there has to be a way to make these projects using my explore, I have searched everywhere trying to find any info I can on how to get this done and have found nothing! If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!