What a joke..

For your help and questions
blackr0se90

What a joke..

Post by blackr0se90 »

Not happy at all! my sizzex eclips is not working the laser light is staying to the left and the blade wont cut the paper.
I have contacted sizzex who said:

Hello Michelle

Thank you for contacting us here at Sizzix.
I am very sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Eclips. Can I ask, have you tried downloading an eCal update to see that helps? If you have and it has not worked, them I am afraid it is not good news, the machine is not fixable. And sadly the Eclips is not longer available to purchase anymore.
If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards

Amy Bingham

joke.
Soraya

Re: What a joke..

Post by Soraya »

I'm so sorry you're getting those news. Hope that someone can assist you.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Wow, I thought they were more reputable than that. Shades of Cricut and their WONDERFUL customer service. Sorry that this happened to you.
Jan
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

I k ow this my be insensitive, but have you ever consider getting a silver bullet or black cat. There are some used machines that forum members at silver bullet offer for sale, too. I know the machine is pricey but I was able to.repair mine. I think.costumer support is excellent as well.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
webtrekker

Post by webtrekker »

Soraya wrote:I k ow this my be insensitive, but have you ever consider getting a silver bullet or black cat. There are some used machines that forum members at silver bullet offer for sale, too. I know the machine is pricey but I was able to.repair mine. I think.costumer support is excellent as well.
I'll second that! Customer support is, in fact, second to none. If my Silver Bullet ever bit the dust and was totally unrepairable, I'd fork out my hard-earned and by another.Simply the best machine, bar none.(No, I don't work for them, just in case anyone was wondering! :D ).
desktopgaming

Post by desktopgaming »

webtrekker wrote:I'll second that! Customer support is, in fact, second to none. If my Silver Bullet ever bit the dust and was totally unrepairable, I'd fork out my hard-earned and by another.Simply the best machine, bar none.(No, I don't work for them, just in case anyone was wondering! :D ).
I'll third that. In fact, I currently own two Silver Bullets - a 13" and a 24". Customer service has always been first class.