Need help with SCAL 2..freesing...

For your help and questions
bklyngal62

Need help with SCAL 2..freesing...

Post by bklyngal62 »

Hi, I'm so glda I found this site and hoping I can get some help.

I installed SCAL 2 to my windows 8 laptop. I keep getting a box that says either, checking cartridge or checking mat. And the box freezes, can't do anything with it until I close program it will go away. I've tried installing and reinstalling the usb. My cricut will say usb connected but can't cut anything. Is there s reason that box keeps popping up? I've checked that cricut mat is checked correct, running out of ideas on what to do. I really hope I am making sense with all this. Please help !!
papasue

Re: Need help with SCAL 2..freesing...

Post by papasue »

the quickest way to get an answer is to go to craftedge.com, select support, fill out the form and send. They do not drop in here very often. I hope you get it resolved.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
jenjreilly

Post by jenjreilly »

bklyngal62 wrote:Hi, I'm so glda I found this site and hoping I can get some help.

I installed SCAL 2 to my windows 8 laptop. I keep getting a box that says either, checking cartridge or checking mat. And the box freezes, can't do anything with it until I close program it will go away. I've tried installing and reinstalling the usb. My cricut will say usb connected but can't cut anything. Is there s reason that box keeps popping up? I've checked that cricut mat is checked correct, running out of ideas on what to do. I really hope I am making sense with all this. Please help !!

Were you able to get help??? I am finally getting back to using my cricut personal with the SCAL2 and I'm freezing at "checking mat"
kmja2000

Post by kmja2000 »

I was having the same problem. Updated my SCAL software, restarted the computer, and now everything is working!