Files do not show correct FONT

For your help and questions
MeuCow

Files do not show correct FONT

Post by MeuCow »

I have a ton of files. When I open then and use the select/pointer tool to 'see' what font they are it doesn't show the right font. This is a HUGE issue because if I have to add a word or make a correction I have NO idea what
font was used to create that word. ALL fonts on files now are showing the 'SAME' font - see uploaded file. I have NO idea what to do.

Which cutter are you using? Silhouette Cameo

Which version of the software are you using? Scal 3.070

Which version of Windows are you using? I¹m not using Windows anymore.
I migrated to Mac and am now using the SCAL Mac.
For my Mac, I¹m using OS X Yosemite 10.10.3
papasue

Re: Files do not show correct FONT

Post by papasue »

Hi, this used to happen to me all the time and there is no way that I know of to recover the font used so I found that if I use Window/project notes I can enter reminders to myself about what font, where I got the image and any other things I did to the file. Very useful.

Hope this helps.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

papasue wrote:Hi, this used to happen to me all the time and there is no way that I know of to recover the font used so I found that if I use Window/project notes I can enter reminders to myself about what font, where I got the image and any other things I did to the file. Very useful.

Hope this helps.
Awesome tip : thanks. same problems her forever
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

You can also type the name of the font on the page of your design. Then just delete the font temporarily to cut out your design.