rhinestones cutting template

For your help and questions
ShaSha

rhinestones cutting template

Post by ShaSha »

Could someone please give me an answer. I have Cricut Expression, SCAL 2,3,4, cannot use any of them with expertise. now my problem....ventured into Rhinestones, designed in 4 sent to 2...and in the transition lose the rhinestone design. it comes out as a straight cut. Am I missing a step??? please.... I can design in 2 and cut but it does not cut a complete circle, cuts approx. 3/4 of cirle and moves on to next..????
ShaSha

Re: rhinestones cutting template

Post by ShaSha »

I am so frustrated, not sure what this means. Does no one on this board own a cricut and do Rhinestones. Is Cricut and SCAl not suppose to cut Rhinestones template?? Should I throw this machine out??? Sincerely.....cf
Rosie0530

Post by Rosie0530 »

I would recommend any machine other than a cricut. There are so many out there now that are great and easy to use and so much more client friendly! I use a Zing but that is just one option.

ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

thank you for the response. Although this machine used to cut rhinestone template, upgraded to SCAL 4 and now cant get help from even their tech support.. :(
judithgomez23

Post by judithgomez23 »

Does no one on this board own a cricut and do Rhinestones. Is Cricut and SCAl not suppose to cut Rhinestones template??
papasue

Post by papasue »

Scal2 was obsoleted for the Cricut several years ago. it did not have the rhinestone feature. Scal4 does and you can create the cutting file there and export the file to scal2 to cut as scal4 will not cut on the Cricut. If you have a template in jpg, svg, or png you can import into scal2 and cut it

I
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.