Vine Monogram

For your help and questions
TheresaTT

Vine Monogram

Post by TheresaTT »

having a horrible time with this. I have cut several things with this font but now when i either group or weld , all the centers disappear. i have tried everything. Help. I am now using SCAL 3 Pro with a USCutter machine.
letters.jpg
letters.jpg (47.14 KiB) Viewed 12803 times
disappear.jpg
disappear.jpg (52.26 KiB) Viewed 12803 times
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
ptpulley

Re: Vine Monogram

Post by ptpulley »

It looks to me like each letter has been broken apart. I would try doing path, back minus front, or front minus back on each letter to get the cutout there, and then weld the three letters together. I hope that will work.
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
Please use my files for personal use only.
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

thanks PT, i did break it apart in order to take out some of the cutout parts. I wanted more vinyl to be there instead of cutout. It was the weirdest thing. I have done it before. I ended up taking out the inner pcs and replacing them after grouping. The long way around but it worked and i got it done.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
newbiecat

Post by newbiecat »

Hi there
would you mind sharing which font you have used - love the look of it and trying to etch some glasses with initials on them as a present

Thanks
Pandora
Win7, SCAL3.044, Silver Bullet 18" Craft Artist Pro, Photoshop,
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

I think Vine Monogram is the font Pandora.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

The font is Vine Monograms by Harold's Fonts. https://www.fontbros.com/families/vine-monograms