Who Remembers When...

For your help and questions
talanhart

Who Remembers When...

Post by talanhart »

we were all so excited about cutting whatever we wanted on our Cricuts. We were a pretty elite group years ago. Now with all the different machines available, it seems like everybody and their brother is cutting whatever they want. One of my Dart Teammates is buying a Sizzix to cut vinyl. He has a friend who is willing to sell him hers so she can update to a newer machine. I don't feel so special anymore. :cry:
Todd
jrichards

Re: Who Remembers When...

Post by jrichards »

AAAhhhhh Todd you will always be special! Not many can design files like yours at the drop of a hat. I would be willing to bet that your friend will be asking you to design for him! You can design for me anytime you want and I know it will be great!
Jan
papasue

Post by papasue »

It was soooo much easier back then. We all used Cricut and SCAL1 or 2. We shared and laughed with each other. Now there are 4 or 5 versions of SCAL and a plethora of cutters. It does divide us but is should not keep us from sharing our combined knowledge or the projects we create.
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

I miss the good old days when these boards use to be hopping. :( I learned so much from this forum and I will always be grateful to those who shared their knowledge and files so freely. :)
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
TheresaTT

Post by TheresaTT »

yea, it is a diff time. i know how you feel. I don't get to get around here very often but i do miss it. this is where i learned my mostess (ha) in the beginning.
Theresa
Windows 7, Scal 2.044( to use with my E ) , Expression, Inkscape 9, USCutter SC series cutter, Scal 4... Pro
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

yes, I miss the good ol' days!

We did a lot of learning and sharing!

Pretty quiet now.

I think one of my favorite memories were the meshes.... everyone was SO supportive of the Christmas treees:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=9279&hilit=christmas+tree+mesh