SCAL2 patch for cutting error on OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11

For your help and questions
rpierce87

Re: SCAL2 patch for cutting error on OSX 10.9 Mavericks

Post by rpierce87 »

The link does not work anymore. Can you post a working link to the download please?
dkalsbeek

Post by dkalsbeek »

YAYAYAY! it worked. Thanks so much. I have a few christmas presents still to make with my cricut and scal. mwah!
lhenson

Post by lhenson »

Help!! Tried to get the patch for maverick update and it says the server is down. Saw another post that the link doesn't work. Can someone post a working link? I am desperate!!
ricciharvey

Post by ricciharvey »

I can not reach this website to download the patch on my computer. I can however on my kindle and my iPhone, any ideas?
ricciharvey

Post by ricciharvey »

lhenson wrote:Help!! Tried to get the patch for maverick update and it says the server is down. Saw another post that the link doesn't work. Can someone post a working link? I am desperate!!

Me too! I cannot even visit the craft edge website unless it is on my phone or kindle. I cannot connect to it on my computer. Please help!
craftedge
Site Admin

Post by craftedge »

If you are not able to connect to the craftedge.com site, make sure you do not have any firewall/security settings that are set to block the connection to the site.
KTF

Post by KTF »

I tried this several times and it isn't working for me. Can someone please help me, I have an order to fulfill. :| :| :|
KTF

Post by KTF »

I tried this several times and it didn't work for me. I keep getting the same message "ERROR: Please load the mat into the Cricut Machine" (although the mat is loaded). I am using this on a mini cricut cake machine (12 x 6" mat) . Please advise what can be done/ what I am doing wrong? I desperately need this to work by the end of the day. :(
KTF

Post by KTF »

jcmills wrote:Thanks for the update... but its not working :(

Tried it several times before posting this.

Hello,
Did you get your SCAL to work?
jtrrvoliva

Post by jtrrvoliva »

My wife is having the same issue. After downloading the patch, the mat error issue is resolved, but she still gets a "error occurred while trying to cut" message. I can't seem to find any information about this specific issue in relation to upgrading to Mavericks 10.9.1 - everything was working fine until she updated the OS last week. Anyone else had the same issue?

She is using SCAL 2.044 with a Cricut Expression.

Thanks!