SCAL Export Plugins for Illustrator, Inkscape and CorelDraw

For your help and questions
papasue

Re: SCAL Export Plugins for Illustrator, Inkscape and CorelD

Post by papasue »

Geek to me, I don't do Windows you know:D

Perhaps CE help needed.
How new is your Inkscape? I have 0.47 are you still on 45?

Sorry I am no help!
Susan E
http://creationsbypapasue.blogspot.com
LEARN, GROW, CREATE, SHARE

Mac 10.12.6 Sierra, eCAL 1.506, ECAL2.023, SCAL4Pro, Export Plug-in, Inkscape 48, iPad/scal3
eClips2.
HeatherM
Location: Michigan, SCAL1; SCAL2; eCAL; Windows7 64 bit; eCAL Mavericks

Post by HeatherM »

I'm using Ink 0.47. I'll check with my in-house IT later tonight and if he can't help I'll contact CE.
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

Heather, I didn't copy down my error message, but that looks really familiar to the one I got, then I updated SCAL3 to the latest version.
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

DogCarbon wrote:Heather, I didn't copy down my error message, but that looks really familiar to the one I got, then I updated SCAL3 to the latest version.
Thanks, I updated my eCAL this morning, but it's still not working. I'm wondering if I need to update to Inkscape 0.48. What version of Ink are you using?
DogCarbon
Location: Amish Country, PA... using SCAL3, Vista, ink 0.46 with my Cameo. Trying to learn alll that I can.

Post by DogCarbon »

sandyj

Post by sandyj »

If you are like me and couldn't find the 'extensions' menu, look under 'effects' instead. My version of inkscape .46 doesn't call it 'extensions' for some reason.
HeatherM

Post by HeatherM »

Nope, I found it. It just didn't work. I tried the AI one and it didn't work either. Makes me wonder if my Windows7 has something missing or corrupted.
Car8Chief

Post by Car8Chief »

I am also having problems sending to SCAL 3 and SCAL 3 pro. I have all three programs, Windows 7 64 bit. I do most of my design work in Illustrator, tracing in Inkscape and Corel Draw. I need this to work. Keeping my fingers crossed. I sent a tech support message this morning to see if this can be resolved. I do have all the newest versions of the software programs and in all the 32 bit versions the export option does show up. If I get a reply/sollution, I will post here. I must say, I am very impressed with the SCAL 3 Pro version and it is much more cost effective than some of the other commercial software. The print & cut feature works great.
thartley

Post by thartley »

I have windows 8, Scalp 3 Pro and Corel Draw x7. There isn't a plugin listed to work for this combination. Is there anything available for this? I'm having issues trying to save as an SVG in corel and cut...

Tammy