Baby Bottle

For your help and questions
Louise-Paisley

Re: Baby Bottle

Post by Louise-Paisley »

I cannot see the purpose of the slots?
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

Louise-Paisley wrote:I cannot see the purpose of the slots?
the slots are to put together for no gluing needed.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Here is what I did... I used half bottles with fold tabs, cut out of copy paper. I folded 5 half bottles together and stapled down the middle of a cardstock full bottle cut, and folded 5 others opposite and stapled down the middle....and fanned it out. I drew a light pencil line for center. I think it would be better with 6 on each side=12 in this case of a half 3d bottle. 24 if full 3d.

The base is regular cardstock and the pages are copy paper. I could have taken a kids marker and colored the bottle cap as in the example, or tried a print to cut on them.

I only did half as I liked the idea to put it on a card front....or glue to package top with bow.
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
Louise-Paisley

Post by Louise-Paisley »

I think that is quite likely how it has been done gj1, it looks very much like the original
Software: Windows 7 (64 bit) - SCAL 3 - Inkscape - Illustrator CS4 - Signcut Pro
Cutter 1: Blackcat Cougar 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
Cutter 2: Phoenix Silver Bullet Pro 24" connected via Keyspan/ serial
gj1

Post by gj1 »

It was easy enough and very stable...tfl
wynnepam

Post by wynnepam »

Good job. Thank you so much for all the effort you put into this. Cant wait to try it.
gj1

Post by gj1 »

You can take those top first flaps above the staples and double stick tape it down, also, so the staples won't show at all.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

GJ - nice job on the bottle. I'm sure your way is the right way, but I want to play too. :P

I took Rachel's bottle and cut it out 10x on copy paper each about 3 1/2" high. Then I sewed them all together down the middle. Then I attempted to crease/fold the layers so they fanned out. I had to make the bottom flatter so it would stand up. I don't think this is a very practical way to do it, especially if you used a thicker piece of paper, but I thought I would throw my idea out there anyway.
DSCF2284.JPG
DSCF2284.JPG (49.74 KiB) Viewed 2580 times
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
gj1

Post by gj1 »

You seamstress you! COOL!

I believe that Rachells will work, also.

We all make a GREAT team!
Rachell

Post by Rachell »

it is wonderful how we can work together to create a file that works and it has so many uses for it I have another grand-baby that will be here in 6 1/2 months this will make number 7, We don't care whether it is a boy or girl as long as it is healthy.