Prayers for a House

For your help and questions
pennsylvaniakate

Prayers for a House

Post by pennsylvaniakate »

I count myself blessed to be part of the crafting community and all of the wonderful people that encompasses. Since baby Kase was born, we really need a new house, hopefully by the end of the summer. If there is anything I have learned about God, though, it is that He does things in His own time, not ours. We looked at a house yesterday that looks very promising, so if you all would pray about the inspections and buying process we'll be going through, or, if this isn't the right house, for patience til God points us towards the right one. Thank you!
sstehman
Location: Sandy in PA (PC&MAC,Inkscape .48, SCAL2,eClips, eCAL)

Re: Prayers for a House

Post by sstehman »

You have my prayers that your needs will be met.
Sandy in PA
gj1

Post by gj1 »

Best wishes and I hope it goes smoothly.

OH, and hugs to baby Kase:)
My pictures and files are available for a limited time only.
scrappindeb

Post by scrappindeb »

Prayers are being sent your way! Keep the faith and all will come to you.
Scrappindeb

Have SCAL 2.044, Cricut Expression
bookworm

Post by bookworm »

Good luck to you! I too will send a prayer your way.

We have been waiting to hear about a short sale since Feb. 6. I think we might hear something this week, although our agent has been telling us that for the last month. Its not a fun process, but dreaming of having a crafing area separate from the kitchen table keeps me going!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Oh Kate, prayers are being sent your way. I completely believe in the power of prayer because He has answered so many of mine in such positive ways. :) I do understand praying for the patience if something doesn't work out the way you had hoped. ;) Will pray that everything works out the way you hope it does.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
pennsylvaniakate

Post by pennsylvaniakate »

Thank you all! We're taking our fathers tomorrow, to check it out. Mine is an electrician, and my husband's is in housing construction. Our "pre-inspection" to see what all needs done. Hopefully all goes well. We own the mobile home we live in now, so we would have all summer to paint and get things ready if we bought now. That would be lovely!
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Keep us posted. Hope it goes well.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***