TYPING - SCAL 2

For your help and questions
wvcathy

TYPING - SCAL 2

Post by wvcathy »

Really dumb question after years of using SCAL - is it possible to actually use the keyboard when say you are typing a phrase to cut out - I have always hit one font at a time in the Font box window ??

thanks,
cathy
GrammyKrausse

Re: TYPING - SCAL 2

Post by GrammyKrausse »

wvcathy wrote:Really dumb question after years of using SCAL - is it possible to actually use the keyboard when say you are typing a phrase to cut out - I have always hit one font at a time in the Font box window ??

thanks,
cathy
I think I understand you correctly. I know I can in SCAL 1.. I just choose the font or ding by selecting it in the library and start typing. Mine shows up really well. With dings it's trial and error
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

yes you can do it. click on the "T" on the menu and then you can type!
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
wvcathy

Post by wvcathy »

Oh Boy - selecting the "T" worked - never even noticed that before - thank you sooo much :D

Now if someone can solve my other problem with the "Trace Image" that would be awesome and I could complete my project for the day =^.^=

thanks
cathy
ptpulley

Post by ptpulley »

After you type your words, you can then highlight it all, click in the font box on the right, and scroll with your mouse to see your text on the mat in different fonts.
I use a BabyBug, SCAL2.
Please use my files for personal use only.