How to print and cut using scal and black cat cougar?

For your help and questions
laurenrs

How to print and cut using scal and black cat cougar?

Post by laurenrs »

New to this forum... I love SCAL.. it is easy to use etc... however, when I want to cut an image that i already printed out on my printer...
8.5 x 11 standard paper... I can't get it to line up correctly on my black cat cougar mat.. it is a 16x 12... and I even adjusted it to
a custom sized mat ..(i.e., 16x12) still.... totally confused.. as to which way is vertical, which way is horizontal... it cuts in opposite side
of the mat.. or in the center... seems to have a mind of its own... Are there any others out there using this new machine and SCAL?

IF so.. would you PLEASE email me? laurenrs@hughes.net and perhaps you could help explain how this works... the manual that comes with
the machine is very very vague... especially for a newbie. I almost had it set to print One item this evening after 8 hours of torture...
it shouldn't be this difficult... it simply doesn't make any sense to me how it lines or doesn't line up.

would like to be able to print a variety of items and then cut them out. sounds simple eh?

LOL
Lauren
hellie0h

Re: How to print and cut using scal and black cat cougar?

Post by hellie0h »

Black Cat Forum might be able to help with your question.
http://www.blackcatus.com/
Butterfly

Re: How to print and cut using scal and black cat cougar?

Post by Butterfly »

Also in SCAL with nothing selected on your mat in the upper right hand corner you will see mat orientation Vertical is portrait mode and horizontal is side ways you can select which one you want to use
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/