E-Newsletters?

For your help and questions
curlycreations

E-Newsletters?

Post by curlycreations »

Does anyone out there know anything about e-newsletters?

I have a fair fan base for my business on Facebook (I use the E to cut vinyl and provide scrapbooking services for those who don't want to or don't have time to do it themselves), and I'd like to use a newsletter to update my fans about my business. It would be too expensive (and too time consuming) for me to type out a newsletter, print it, fold it, stuff it in an envelope, stamp it, address it, and go to the post office and mail it. Does anyone know how I could put it in an e-mail, without attaching it as a Word document? I'd like something my fans could see right when they open the e-mail, without having to download an attachment.

Thanks!
jendryden

Re: E-Newsletters?

Post by jendryden »

Can you type it in Word and then save it as a PDF and then attach it to your facebook or e-mails? To save it as a PDF (on a Mac) just print the document but when the print menu comes up there is a button on the lower left that says PDF, click on that and it will give you several options, one of which is to save as a PDF. Most people have Adobe installed on their computers so opening it should not be a problem for most or those that can't open it, can install Adobe for free.
Good luck
Jen
curlycreations

Post by curlycreations »

I'll try it. I really wish I knew something about HTML, because I get all these super cool looking newsletters and I'm like, "Man, I wish mine looked like that!"
jendryden

Post by jendryden »

Try this web site, it has lots of information and useful tips:
http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm
Good luck.
Jen
momof5littlewomen

Post by momof5littlewomen »

Try Mail Chimp http://mailchimp.com/ They have free and easy e-mail newsletters. I have been using it this year for our blackberry business.
June
curlycreations

Post by curlycreations »

Thanks June! I signed up this morning - it looks very easy to use. I appreciate all of your help!