NEWSFLASH!!!

For your help and questions
sportyhdmama

Re: NEWSFLASH!!!

Post by sportyhdmama »

Todd, please come back....The good people on here really appreciate you...I know I do, you have helped me alot and I thank You for that before and I thank You now. Please don't let these type of people keep you from helping the rest of us. You are a nice giving person and I really appreciate you and miss you

Fran
bossie1

Post by bossie1 »

I do not get here often, but when I did I always looked for Todds posts. I am sorry that he has been upset, I always appreciated his comment, and even the laughter he brought. I never told him, and I feel bad,so Todd if you are out there just know that even us "non regular" member miss you!!!!! Valerie
Busgoddess10

Re: NEWSFLASH!!! TOO BAD!!

Post by Busgoddess10 »

:evil: Mean and nasty!

It amazes me that people will say things and not consider how hurtful their actions are.

I seldom join in on the "group hug". Fairly new and I don't feel I have mastered the software good enough to contribute, but I do miss Todd the "Guru :ugeek: " of SAC.

So glad I purchased my second copy of software (one for my daughter). It has made my cricut purchase worthwhile.

Have a good Sunday folks.
lindamac
Location: Arizona-SCAL1, SCAL2,SCAL3 Inkscape,Silhouette Cameo

Post by lindamac »

I will not say much about Todd as he is a personal friend of mine except to say shame on those people. He is truly a great guy. Other than that, I have quit browsing/contributing to this forum because I am just tired of hearing about people's personal problems. I used to brag about our community because we were always on topic. Now it seems like we are like the old Cricut forum telling about our illnesses, who is doing what to whom and on and on. I doubt that Todd wanted his feelings spread all over the forum. Those topics should be on a person's personal blog and we should stick to SCAL related topics. So for now, until we get back on track, I'll be saying goodby also.
lylacfey

Post by lylacfey »

My mouth just dropped open reading this. What kind of person/persons would go after Todd? What could he have possibly done? Wow! I am furious too. Todd your loved here.

I was bullied too a few months ago and just recently with all the Cricut hoopla. Upset me so much I almost sold all my die cut machines and gave up. I am just sharing that I was thinking of doing this. Nobody knew I was thinking of doing this and I was helping people pick out different die cutters too. It just made it even more upsetting.

I have been a victim of a violent crime so I don't handle threats or bullying very well. I honestly think this industry has a lot of bullies and hatefulness in it. I also have seen some really loving and caring people too.

Todd, I am so sorry this happened to you. I really understand what your feeling though. If you want to tell everyone to F off I don't blame you. I was there and I almost did. A bunch of us care about you and adore you. I hope you come back when you have time to heal over this.

Thanks Jan for telling us. I am so upset right now. Todd is truly one of the nicest people on the die cutting forums. I doubt we will see apologies though. Bullies always think they are entitled and right.
lkc

Post by lkc »

Well, this has certainly brought people forward in support of one of our favorite members. I have to say though, I think we do pretty well here staying on topic but I personally appreciate it when some have been pointed out how much enjoyment they get from coming here because their lives are touched by illness and this is a refuge or diversion from that isolation. I think as you feel more like a community you will tend to learn more about people's lives and our personality (for better or for worse) :shock: :roll: :lol: so I hope we can continue to be sensitive to the needs of one another...what does it cost us to be kind?

I love the fun banter that comes on occasion (thanks JoAnne) :D and I try to save most of my whining and complaining for another forum where we have a specific chat thread (sorry Suzan) :roll: but this forum is the backbone of scal and has a lot to offer. Sometimes I can't be on as much due to the demands of work but thanks to all who care and support and share here! :D
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

Maybe Craftedge can add a Non-SCAL-Related or Off-Topic type sub-category. I really like that feature with another forum I visit quite often. Just a thought.
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
He**inwa

Post by He**inwa »

I don't come here often, and post even less, but I did notice Todd was missing.
I am very sorry to hear that he was treated so badly.

I have been fortunate to have only been the reciepient of one hateful IM from any of the boards, and I refused to react to it.

In any case, not having Todd here is a definite loss.
mamajo

Post by mamajo »

Wow. I'm surprised and sad that this has been going on. I always feel this is such a nice friendly helpful group. My favorite forum. I agree with almost every post on this subject. I've been missing Todd and wondering what was up. I hope he knows the ones that care about him and respect him and want him here outnumber any that don't by 99.9%.
While here I'd like to say if I have Ever offended anyone or hurt anyone I'm sorry. I have Never intended to. Sometimes the written word looks much different than how it was meant.
Love you guys!
ncborn

Post by ncborn »

I am fairly new to this forum but I too am shocked by this. I don't see any reason anyone could do this to anyone on this forum. Everyone I have seen is so willing to share and give help when needed. What on earth could make someone do this? I just do not understand. I agree with all that everyone else has said. They should be reported and blocked or whatever can be done to stop them from being on this forum. And yes Todd you are missed by everyone including me so please come back and anyone else that has this happen to them please do not let it stop you when all of us enjoy this forum and everyone on it so much and I mean each and every one of you contributes to making this such a wonderful forum.
NCBORN
Brenda E
My Blog http://creativefunconnection.blogspot.com/

Have Canon PS A2200, Windows 7, PSE 10, Cricut Expression, SCAL 2.043, Corel Draw 11, Inkscape 0.48.2, Serif Digital Scrap Artist 2