More than one Cricut....

For your help and questions
Meggers

More than one Cricut....

Post by Meggers »

I have the Original Cricut and I just purchased the Cricut Expression.... I can't get my SCAL to see both machines... Right now I have one computer with the Expression and the other computer with the Original Cricut... I would rather just use one computer... HOW DO I ACHIEVE this...

SCAL keeps locking up when I try to change drivers... UGH... so frustrating...
kelsie94

Re: More than one Cricut....

Post by kelsie94 »

I think you can get it to work this way..........

With NO cricut plugged into your computer click on the 'scissors" like your going to cut a file. You will get a box pop up called "Cricut Firmware". On this box you have to choose which cricut you want it to cut from. There's a drop down to choose Cricut Personal, Expression, Create or Cake.

Choose the one you want to cut from and then plug it into the computer. Hope this works for you!

I'm curious as to why you would want to cut from both. Wouldn't the expression be sufficient for all your cutting needs?
Meggers

Post by Meggers »

I own and work at a group home for 3-5 days in a row... so I am going to leave the little bug at work... and the big bug will be at home..

...and nope that didn't work... UGH...
MSGRANDMA

Post by MSGRANDMA »

I cut from both without changing anything. I have an Expression and a Create. I have never had a problem. I usually take the Create if I am going somewhere and use the Expression at home. I use my Gypsy on the Create at home also if I am cutting something smaller.
Soraya

Post by Soraya »

im clueless here. perhaps bumping you up will help.
SCAL 2 (cricut), SCAL 3 (Black Cat 15"), Windows 10
Meggers

Post by Meggers »

bumpity bump bump
gj1

Post by gj1 »

I would contact support.