Another Challenge??

For your help and questions
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Re: Another Challenge??

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I think I would go the route of buying a visa gift card from our local store first to use online.. that way it's already purchased.. My credit card was hacked through our bank security.. There was no way they should have gotten that card number but they did.. I have never used that card to purchase anything online.. and it was a low limit card just in case I did decide to use it... My mind is drawing a blank for ideas right now anyhow so maybe in the next few days something may come up....lol
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

Maggie wrote:I have a card with an extremely low limit I won't let them raise. I use it primarily for online purchasing. That way, if there's an issue, it's not a big one. Paypal is pretty secure, and I'm not sure how to make it without it. I live in a rural area, so free shipping makes my life sweet.

If you decide to try it, be sure to make your password the most secure with mixed upper and lower case, at least 8 digits, and some non-digit characters.

I do the same thing with my card. I have it set at a low limit and I check the balance online every two or three days. I have had my number stolen twice, but the second time I caught it by checking my account online and I called the CC company right away and they were able to stop any more charges.
Todd
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Okay, I worked a long time on a list of potential spring free files from svgcuts that I'd love to use and thought might help inspire you, but then I lost them all somehow when my wrist hit my mouse pad...AND, unfortunately, Control Z was not my friend tonight.

For now: do you download http://www.svgcuts.com free files regularly? In my 2009 files there are tons of florals I have never cut and would love to get my hands on. There are lots of card bases with very beautiful floral cutouts, a gift bag, nice springy bases to start with, fleurs, butterflies, floral medallions, even a basketball court if you wanted to go all NCAA for spring. LOL

LOTS of room to move if you've archived any files. I think I was up to about 20 from 2009. I have moved some of my other files and (hitting myself upside the head), renamed them because it was hard to tell what was in them from the titles and I found myself not knowing I had them and not using them. I'll try to work on a list if you stay stuck. Tell me what years you have. They recently archived a bunch of them, so it all depends on what you have to work with.

If someone is new to collecting their files, don't just look in the "free" category--also, check their blog and scroll down, there is a free svg offering every week. They usually leave them up for about a year before archiving them. If you are on their newsletter or subscribed through facebook, you'll see when a new one goes up.
pastda3

Post by pastda3 »

You can get most of the "freebies" here:

http://www.svgcuts.com/blog/category/fsvgotw/
SCAL1, SCAL2 V2.044, SCAL3. SCAL4 XPsp3, Windows 7, Windows 10-64 bit, Ink.46, Cricut E, Silhouette Cameo
***My files are not to be sold and are for personal use only.***
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I have their archived freebies as well as their regulars... They just put a list of archived ones up last week.. Also I am on their facebook group..
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

SVG cuts is 3 years old and only removed files from their archive twice and that has been in the recent past They just re-offered the last ones they took down in a zip file out of their svgcuts store free it may still be there. All the others are still available through their blog, if you can see it you can get it
Scrappin My Way Through
Going Where I Please and Pleasing Where I Go

Windows XP, Expression, SCAL 2.041, Inkscape 47
http://darliciouscreations.weebly.com/
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Seemed like a lot of the spring ones were ones that had been archived.
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

BTT
Heather
TOASTER

Post by TOASTER »

I put my entry into the challenge. Let's get going!
Toaster

cameo, cricut expression, cricut create
SCAL 2 , SCAL 3, Windows 10
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Gallery of Submissions:
http://www.surecutsalot.com/challenge/2 ... allery.php

Wish I could comment on the actual photos and know who I'm talking to. That chocolate cake with the hershey's in it is quite stunning, whoever that is!

Also LOVE, that accordian card...I need to learn how to make one of those babies! (Tried my first "waterfall card" today! Yay me!)