scraphappysue

Re: Another Challenge??

Post by scraphappysue »

Thanks, Todd! :)
Suzy
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

Seems to be working for me now, too. Thanks!
hkvalerio
Location: { Cali } Windows XP, Inkscape .48, SCAL2, Microsoft Digital Image Pro

Post by hkvalerio »

Just checked out the gallery. Great job Suzy and Maggie. Beautiful work.
Heather
scraphappysue

Post by scraphappysue »

Thanks, Heather! :D Maggie....I love your card!...the elderly couple is going to love it!!
Suzy
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I had it in my purse to fill out and another need came up first! A lady in our scrapbook was hospitalized tonight, so we all signed it at church to get to her. Looks like I need to make another! LOL

Great job on yours, too, Sue! Sorry I forgot to say, the technological glitches had me distracted today!
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

BTT

Wow.. only 2 entries so far.. Im wondering if it's because they want us to use the files from svg cuts.. I'm not really keen on the free ones and I sure as heck don't want to have to purchase any as well.. This may turn out to be a bad idea or maybe good for the 2 that have entered so far..LOL
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I LOVE their files. They have great sets, and they are cheap compared to cartridges. I have a ton of their weekly free ones, too. I remember a really nice daffodil, unless it's already come down, and some nice flowers, too. Perhaps a card with three flowers?

I use a lot of their free ones, but have filed many of them in categories because it was hard to remember what was in them with generic file names.

On their blog, you often get a free third set with a puchase of two sets, so it comes out pretty inexpensive. The files are often layered, which I like.

I like free files, but for a special treat, I'd rather have theirs than a cartridge.
Sweetness4713
Location: Timmins Ontario Canada Shania Twains hometown.. SCAL 1,2,3,4 Silhouette, Inkscape.47 Vista

Post by Sweetness4713 »

I get their free ones as well. but I don't want to end up using a credit card or paypal to have to purchase anything online.. I already had someone hack into my credit card last year.. Some company I never heard of so I'm very very leery..
talanhart

Post by talanhart »

It is interesting that there is only two entries so far.
Todd
Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I have a card with an extremely low limit I won't let them raise. I use it primarily for online purchasing. That way, if there's an issue, it's not a big one. Paypal is pretty secure, and I'm not sure how to make it without it. I live in a rural area, so free shipping makes my life sweet.

If you decide to try it, be sure to make your password the most secure with mixed upper and lower case, at least 8 digits, and some non-digit characters.